Seville Ultimate Experience
- Please note that stops 12 and 13 are closed until further notice. This is due to Semana Santa processions in the city.
- Sunday 2nd to Sunday 9th April: the Sevilla Imperial and Triana walking tours are suspended for Semana Santa. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- Hop-on Hop-off system to discover the city along our route and 14 bus stops
- Unlimited access to the panoramic route with our 48-hour ticket
- Audio commentary in 16 languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- 4 walking tours through the historic city centre
- Ticket included to the Seville Aquarium
- Exclusive tickets and discounts at major attractions
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Paseo de Colón
Plaza de España
Plaza de América
Triana: San Jacinto
- 48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 4 walking tours: Santa Cruz, Plaza de España, Imperial and Triana
- Free entry: Iglesia del Salvador, Pabellón de la Navegación and much more
- Discounts: Isla Mágica, Hard Rock Cafe and much more
- Bike rental & Football stadiums
- Entrance to the Aquarium
You won't run out of things to do in Seville! The city of light, colour and joy is waiting for you to discover every corner, and at City Sightseeing we'll make sure you don't miss a thing!
The Red route starts at Torre del Oro, next to the emblematic Guadalquivir River. Sit back, relax and get your camera ready, as you will pass by some of the main places in Seville, such as Plaza de España, Triana neighbourhood, Expo' 92 or Alameda de Hércules. Along the way you can hop on and off as many times as you like. Hop off, discover the area you're interested in and get back on the next bus. It's that simple!
Your Ultimate ticket has much more planned for you. As well as exploring Seville from a unique perspective, you have entry to numerous attractions, such as El Salvador church or Flamenco Dance Museum, included in your ticket. A perfect plan for the whole family is a visit to the Aquarium, which is also included in your ticket and can be reached on board our tour. If you are a football fan, you are in luck! You will be able to visit the Sevilla and Betis stadium just by showing your ticket.
An ideal way to complement your visit to Seville are our walking tours. City Sightseeing offers you 4 guided tours through the most emblematic areas of the city, such as the Santa Cruz district, Plaza de España, Triana neighbourhood or a walk through the historic centre of Seville. You will learn more about Seville's exciting history, monuments and customs accompanied by an official guide.
Keep your ticket handy because you also have interesting discounts such as the Isla Magica theme park, the Real Maestranza museum or the relaxing treatments at AIRE Ancient Baths. Enjoy the best of Seville with City Sightseeing!
Before you Go
- Seville Aquarium (Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00. Saturday and Sunday 10:00-21:00)
- Flamenco Dance Museum (From 12.30 to 18:00)
- 30-minute bike rental at Bike Center Sevilla (Opening hours: 09:00 to 21:00). Rental from 12:00-17:00 (only adults)
- Betis Tour Experience (Reservation required)
- SFC Stadium Tour - Opening times: Thursday: 17:00 to 21:00 (last entrance 19:30). Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays: 11:00 to 15:00 (last entrance 13:30) and 17:00 to 21:00 (last entrance 19:30).
- Iglesia del Salvador (Monday to Saturday 10:00 – 17:30. Sunday 15:00 – 19:00)
- Hospital de la Caridad (Monday-Friday 10:00-14:00 and 15:00 to 18.30. Saturday and Sunday 14:00 to 18.30)
- Iglesia Santa Ana (Monday-Thursday 10:30-13:30 and 16.30-19:00. Friday 11:00-13.30 and 16.30-21:00).
- Pabellón de la Navegación Opening Hours: Tuesday to Saturday: 10:00 - 19:30 , Sunday: 10:00 - 15:00 , Monday: closed
- Pabellón de la Navegación Tower Opening Hours (on available days): Tuesday to Saturday from 10:30 to 13:00 and from 16:30 to 18:30., Sundays and days with Sunday opening hours from 10:30 to 14:00.
- 33% discount at Isla Mágica
- 20% discount at Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza (Museum)
- 50% discount at Macarena Museum (Monday to Saturday 09:00 -14:00 and 18:00 – 21.30.)
- 25% discount at Guadalpark
- Free Coke at Hard Rock Café Seville (from 12:00 to 13:00)
- La Canasta: tortilla + drink 2.95€
- Mercado del Barranco: free drink
- Ta'kool Mexican: Taco + drink 3.00€
- 10% discount at the Museum of Illusions
- AIRE Ancient Baths Sevilla: 15% discount from Bath + 30-minute massage (Reservation required, Monday to Thursday from 10:00 to 15:00. Bookings: +34 955 010 024)
Limited places available. Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the activity.
- Santa Cruz: at 13:30 from stop 1
- Plaza España: at 12:00 from stop 2
- Seville Imperial: at 16:00 from stop 1
- Triana: at 17:30 from stop 1
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.