Seville Aquarium + 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Seville
- Unlimited access to the panoramic route with our 48-hour ticket
- Hop-on Hop-off system to discover the city along our route and 14 bus stops
- Audio commentary in 16 languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- 4 walking tours
- Ticket included to the Seville Aquarium
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Paseo de Colón
Plaza de España
Plaza de América
Triana: San Jacinto
- 48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 4 walking tours
- Free entry: Flamenco Dance Museum, Iglesia del Salvador and much more
- Discounts: Plaza de Toros, AIRE Ancient Baths and much more
- Entrance to the Aquarium
Everything is included with the Premium ticket! Enjoy the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus ticket for 48 hours. In addition to the free activities included in the Seville Experience pack, the Premium ticket has even more benefits. Make your trip unique! An additional walking tour is included. Discover the Triana neighborhood with our local guides and learn more about its history. This place is considered the birthplace of flamenco. It’s a must-see!
With the Experience Premium package you will have a great benefit: the entrance to the Seville Aquarium. Hop off at stop 3 of the tour and discover the wonders of the marine world. In the Aquarium you can discover a wide range of marine species from all over the world, such as the great bull shark. In addition, the Aquarium explains the journey of Magellan in the first circumnavigation of the Earth.
If you travel with kids, you can visit Isla Mágica at stop 9 It’s a theme and water park, ideal for summer days.
Show your ticket and visit the Museo de Baile Flamenco (The Flamenco Dance Museum), essential to know more about this art. Find it nearby to bus stop 13. You can hire a bike for 30 minutes for free and ride around the city at Bike Center Seville (next to bus stop 2). If you are a football fan, you can also join the Betis Tour Experience with your Premium ticket. Experience Seville with City Sightseeing's red bus!
Before you Go
- Seville Aquarium (The entrance will be subject to the capacity of the Aquarium, which you can check at the box office)
- Museo del Baile Flamenco - Flamenco Dance Museum (Closed until further notice)
- 30-minute bike rental at Bike Center Sevilla (Opening hours: 9am to 2pm | 7pm to 12am). Rental from 12pm-5pm (only adults)
- Iglesia del Salvador (Closed until further notice)
- Hospital de la Caridad (Closed until further notice)
- Iglesia Santa Ana
- Pabellón de la Navegación (Tuesday-Saturday 11am-8.30pm. Sunday 11am-3pm)
- Casa de la Ciencia
- Museo de Carruajes (Closed until further notice)
- Betis Tour Experience (Prior reservation is required) (Closed until further notice)
- 30% discount in menu at Torre de los Perdigones (Tuesday-Sunday from 1pm to 3pm)
- 50% discount at Museo de la Macarena (closed until further notice)
- 20% discount in the Bullfighting Museum – Plaza de la Maestranza (Closed until further notice)
- AIRE Ancient Baths Sevilla: 15% discount (please, ask schedules and treatments included)
- Free Pepsi at Hard Rock Café Seville
- Santa Cruz: at 10.30 am from stop 13
- Magellan: at 1.30 pm from stop 1
- Plaza España: at 12.00 pm from stop 2
- Triana: 1 Oct-31 May at 5.30pm from bus stop 1 | 1 June - 30 Sept at 7pm from stop 1
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.