Seville Ultimate Experience
- Hop-on Hop-off system to discover the city along our route and 14 bus stops
- Unlimited access to the panoramic route with our 48-hour ticket
- Audio commentary in 16 languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- 4 walking tours through the historic city centre
- Ticket included to the Seville Aquarium
- Exclusive tickets and discounts at major attractions
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Paseo de Colón
Plaza de España
Plaza de América
Triana: San Jacinto
- 48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 4 walking tours: Santa Cruz, Plaza de España, Imperial and Triana
- Free entry: Iglesia del Salvador, Pabellón de la Navegación and much more
- Discounts: Isla Mágica, Hard Rock Cafe and much more
- Bike rental & Betis stadium
- Entrance to the Aquarium
You won't run out of things to do in Seville! The city of light, colour and joy is waiting for you to discover every corner, and at City Sightseeing we'll make sure you don't miss a thing!
The Red route starts at Torre del Oro, next to the emblematic Guadalquivir River. Sit back, relax and get your camera ready, as you will pass by some of the main places in Seville, such as Plaza de España, Triana neighbourhood, Expo' 92 or Alameda de Hércules. Along the way you can hop on and off as many times as you like. Hop off, discover the area you're interested in and get back on the next bus. It's that simple!
Your Ultimate ticket has much more planned for you. As well as exploring Seville from a unique perspective, you have entry to numerous attractions, such as El Salvador church or Flamenco Dance Museum, included in your ticket. A perfect plan for the whole family is a visit to the Aquarium, which is also included in your ticket and can be reached on board our tour. If you are a football fan, you are in luck! You will be able to visit the Betis stadium just by showing your ticket.
An ideal way to complement your visit to Seville are our walking tours. City Sightseeing offers you 4 guided tours through the most emblematic areas of the city, such as the Santa Cruz district, Plaza de España, Triana neighbourhood or a walk through the historic centre of Seville. You will learn more about Seville's exciting history, monuments and customs accompanied by an official guide.
Keep your ticket handy because you also have interesting discounts such as the Isla Magica theme park, the Real Maestranza museum or the relaxing treatments at AIRE Ancient Baths. Enjoy the best of Seville with City Sightseeing!
Before you Go
- Seville Aquarium (Monday-Friday 10am-6pm. Saturday and Sunday 10am-7pm)
- Flamenco Dance Museum (From 12.30pm to 6pm)
- 30-minute bike rental at Bike Center Sevilla (Opening hours: 9am to 9pm). Rental from 12pm-5pm (only adults)
- Betis Tour Experience (Reservation required)
- Iglesia del Salvador (Monday to Saturday 10am – 5.30pm. Sunday 3pm – 7pm.)
- Hospital de la Caridad (Monday-Friday 10am-2pm)
- Iglesia Santa Ana (10.30am - 1.30pm and 5pm-7.30pm)
- Pabellón de la Navegación (Tuesday-Saturday 11am-8.30pm. Sunday 11am-3pm) Discounts
- 33% discount at Isla Mágica
- 20% discount at Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza (Museum)
- 50% discount at Macarena Museum (Monday to Saturday 9am -2pm and 6pm – 9.30pm.)
- 25% discount at Guadalpark
- Free Coke at Hard Rock Café Seville (from 12pm to 1pm)
- La Canasta: tortilla + drink 2.95€
- Mercado del Barranco: free drink
- AIRE Ancient Baths Sevilla: 15% discount from Bath + 30-minute massage (Reservation required, Monday to Thursday from 10am to 3pm. Bookings: +34 955 010 024) Walking tours Limited places available. Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the activity.
- Santa Cruz: at 1.30 am from stop 1
- Plaza España: at 12.00 pm from stop 2
- Seville Imperial: at 4.00pm from stop 1
- Triana: at 5.30pm from stop 1
Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.