Seville Aquarium + 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Seville
Stops 10 and 11 are closed until further notice. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Unlimited access to the panoramic route with our 48-hour ticket
- Hop-on Hop-off system to discover the city along our route and 14 bus stops
- Audio commentary in 16 languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- 2 walking tours through the historic city centre
- Ticket included to the Seville Aquarium
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Paseo de Colón
Plaza de España
Plaza de América
Triana: San Jacinto
- 48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 2 walking tours: Santa Cruz and Plaza de España
- Free entry: Iglesia del Salvador, Flamenco Dance Museum and much more
- Discounts: AIRE Ancient Baths, Isla Mágica and much more
- Entrance to the Aquarium
It's all included! Enjoy the Hop-on Hop-off Bus ticket for 48 hours and explore all that Seville has to offer. You'll find the main bus stop at the iconic Torre del Oro, next to the Guadalquivir River. Hop on our open-top buses and let the adventure begin!
One of the must-see stops on your tour is the Plaza de España, built for the Ibero-American Exposition of 1929. Learn more about its history and architecture on our walking tour with a local guide. Don't leave without taking a walk through María Luisa Park, a unique place in the city, full of beautiful corners that you won't forget.
The Experience Premium ticket includes entry to the Aquarium of Seville, which you can reach on board our tour. In the Aquarium you can discover a wide range of marine species from all over the world, such as the great bull shark. In addition, the Aquarium explains the journey of Magellan, who set sail from Seville in the first circumnavigation of the Earth.
With our red buses you can hop off in Triana neighborhood. Here you can taste some delicious tapas in any of the bars you'll find in the area. This place is very popular for its tradition of ceramics and is considered the birthplace of flamenco.
Discover with City Sightseeing another of Seville's emblematic areas such as the Santa Cruz quarter. With our guided tour you will walk through the narrow streets and the most magical corners of the old Jewish quarter.
If you travel with kids, you can visit Isla Mágica, a theme and water park, ideal for summer days.
Show your ticket and enjoy some free drinks in some of the city's bars and restaurants. You can hire a bike for 30 minutes for free and ride around the city at Bike Center Seville. Experience Seville with City Sightseeing's red bus!
Before you Go
- Seville Aquarium (Monday-Friday 10am-6pm. Saturday and Sunday 10am-7pm)
- Flamenco Dance Museum (From 12.30pm to 6pm)
- 30-minute bike rental at Bike Center Sevilla (Opening hours: 9am to 9pm). Rental from 12pm-5pm (only adults)
- Iglesia del Salvador
- Hospital de la Caridad (Monday-Friday 10am-2pm)
- Iglesia Santa Ana (10.30am - 1.30pm and 5pm-7.30pm)
- Pabellón de la Navegación (Tuesday-Saturday 11am-8.30pm. Sunday 11am-3pm)
- Macarena Museum
- 33% discount in Isla Mágica
- 20% discount at Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza (Museum)
- Free Coke at Hard Rock Café Seville (from 12pm to 3pm)
- La Canasta: tortilla + drink 2.95€
- Mercado del Barranco: free drink
- Iguanas Ranas: free Margarita when ordering another drink
- AIRE Ancient Baths Sevilla: 15% discount (please, ask schedules and treatments included)
Limited places available. Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the activity.
- Santa Cruz: at 1.30 am from stop 1
- Plaza España: at 12.00 pm from stop 2
Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.