Seville Supreme Experience
- Hop-on Hop-off system to discover the city along our route and 14 bus stops
- Unlimited access to the panoramic route with our 48-hour ticket
- Audio commentary in 16 languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- 4 walking tours through the historic city centre
- Exclusive tickets and discounts at major attractions
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Paseo de Colón
Plaza de España
Plaza de América
Triana: San Jacinto
- 48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 4 walking tours: Santa Cruz, Plaza de España, Imperial and Triana
- Free entry: Iglesia del Salvador, Pabellón de la Navegación and much more
- Discounts: Isla Mágica, Hard Rock Cafe and much more
- Bike rental & Betis stadium
- Entrance to the Aquarium
It's all included! Enjoy the Hop-on Hop-off Bus ticket for 48 hours and explore all that Seville has to offer. You'll find the main bus stop at the iconic Torre del Oro. Hop on our open-top buses and let the adventure begin!
One of the must-see stops on your tour is the Plaza de España, built for the Ibero-American Exposition of 1929. Learn more about its history and architecture on our walking tour with a local guide. Don't leave without taking a walk through María Luisa Park, a unique place in the city, full of beautiful corners that you won't forget.
With our red buses you can hop off in Triana neighborhood. Here you can taste some delicious tapas in any of the bars you'll find in the area. This place is very popular for its tradition of ceramics and is considered the birthplace of flamenco.
If you travel with kids, you can visit Isla Mágica, a theme and water park, ideal for summer days. Remember that with City Sightseeing you get a discount when you buy your ticket!
If you want to get even more out of your visit, join the guided walking tours included in your Supreme ticket. Discover the magic of the Santa Cruz neighbourhood, the history of the Plaza de España, the most emblematic buildings of the Seville of the Golden Age or the special atmosphere of the Triana neighbourhood. With our tours you will discover Seville in a fun and original way!
Show your ticket and enjoy many other advantages offered by City Sightseeing. You can visit attractions such as the Iglesia del Salvador, Hospital de la Caridad or Betis stadium. Make your visit more complete by taking advantage of some of the discounts or free drinks in different venues of the city. Experience Seville with City Sightseeing's red bus!
Before you Go
- Flamenco Dance Museum (From 12.30pm to 6pm)
- 30-minute bike rental at Bike Center Sevilla (Opening hours: 9am to 9pm). Rental from 12pm-5pm (only adults)
- Betis Tour Experience (Reservation required)
- Iglesia del Salvador (Monday to Saturday 10am – 5.30pm. Sunday 3pm – 7pm.)
- Hospital de la Caridad (Monday-Friday 10am-2pm)
- Iglesia Santa Ana (10.30am - 1.30pm and 5pm-7.30pm)
- Pabellón de la Navegación (Tuesday-Saturday 11am-8.30pm. Sunday 11am-3pm) Discounts
- 33% discount at Isla Mágica
- 20% discount at Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza (Museum)
- 50% discount at Macarena Museum (Monday to Saturday 9am -2pm and 6pm – 9.30pm.)
- 25% discount at Guadalpark
- Free Coke at Hard Rock Café Seville (from 12pm to 1pm)
- La Canasta: tortilla + drink 2.95€
- Mercado del Barranco: free drink Walking tours Limited places available. Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the activity.
- Santa Cruz: at 1.30 am from stop 1
- Plaza España: at 12.00 pm from stop 2
- Seville Imperial: at 4.00pm from stop 1
- Triana: at 5.30pm from stop 1
Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.