Hop-On Hop-Off Seville - Iconic Ticket
- Due to roadworks, there is a slight diversion in our route and the bus will visit stops 12 and 13 before stops 10, 11 and then 14.
- Hop-on Hop-off system to discover the city along our route and 14 bus stops
- Unlimited access to the panoramic route with our 24-hour ticket
- Audio commentary in 16 languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- 2 walking tours included to explore the city
- Exclusive tickets and discounts at major attractions
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Paseo de Colón
Plaza de España
Plaza de América
Triana: San Jacinto
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 2 walking tours: Santa Cruz and Plaza de España
- Free entry: Iglesia del Salvador, Pabellón de la Navegación and much more
- Discounts: Isla Mágica, Hard Rock Cafe and much more
- Bike rental & Football stadiums
- Entrance to the Aquarium
With City Sightseeing Seville, you won't have time to get bored! Get around the city with the 24-hour Hop-on Hop-off bus. Our tour starts at the iconic Torre del Oro. The route continues to Plaza de España and María Luisa Park. You can also discover this amazing place with our daily guided tour. Our official guides will tell you all about the history of Plaza de España, the site of the Ibero-American Exhibition of 1929. Not far from there, you can hop off at the Aquarium of Seville, an ideal space for the whole family where you will learn more about marine species, such as the great bull shark. The Plaza de América, within the María Luisa Park, is another stop on our tour. It is an ideal place to stroll around and admire the architecture of its buildings.
You can get to the Triana neighbourhood on board our bus. Hop off at the popular San Jacinto Street and taste some delicious tapas. If you continue on board, we will take you to explore the grounds of the Expo’92. You will be able to enter the Navigation Pavilion exhibition for free with your ticket. If you are travelling with children, another recommended stop is Isla Magica, an amusement and water park, ideal for summer days!
On board the iconic red buses you will also reach the Macarena neighbourhood. Here you'll find the remains of the old city wall that once surrounded the city. Take the opportunity to visit one of the most popular churchs in the city: the Basilica de la Macarena. This is a reference point for all fans of Sevillian Holy Week.
At Alameda de Hércules you will find an area full of life. Hop off here to go for a walk or have a drink while you enjoy the pleasant Sevillian weather. If you hop off at Plaza del Duque, you will be right in the city centre, close to the shopping area and just a 5-minute walk from Metropol Parasol, better known as “Setas de Sevilla” due to the curious shape of its building.
In addition to a complete city tour, the City Sightseeing ticket has many other advantages that will make your trip unforgettable. Join our guided walking tour through the traditional quarter of Santa Cruz, the old Jewish quarter. Or take advantage of some of the many free entrances included, such as Iglesia del Salvador or the Hospital de la Caridad, essential to discover the artistic wealth of the city. You won't miss anything with your City Sightseeing ticket!
Before you Go
- Iglesia del Salvador (Monday to Saturday 10am – 5.30pm. Sunday 3pm – 7pm.)
- Hospital de la Caridad (Monday-Friday 10am-2pm)
- Iglesia Santa Ana (Closed from 22nd July to September)
- Pabellón de la Navegación (Tuesday-Saturday 10am-3pm)
- 33% discount at Isla Mágica
- 20% discount at Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza (Museum)
- 25% discount at Guadalpark
- Free Coke at Hard Rock Café Seville (from 12pm to 1pm)
- La Canasta: tortilla + drink 2.95€
- Mercado del Barranco: free drink
Limited places available. Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the activity.
- Santa Cruz: at 1.30 am from stop 1
- Plaza España: at 12.00 pm from stop 2
Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.