Hop On Hop Off Arrecife Train Tour
- Flexible 12-month ticket
- Entrance included to the Castle of San José
- Audio commentary in 7 languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- Hop-on hop-off system to discover the city along our 2 routes and 16 train stops
- Unlimited access to the panoramic route by train with our 24 hours ticket
- Free tapa
- City Sightseeing gift
- Entry to Lanzarote Museum
- Entry to Castillo de San José
- 24 hours Hop-on Hop-off train
Want to know what to see in Arrecife? Discover the capital of Lanzarote with City Sightseeing. With your Arrecife Experience ticket you will travel around the whole city. Our route starts near the Castillo de San Gabriel. This Castle was built in the 16th century on an islet. Currently is conected by the famous Puente de Bolas. At stop 4 you will find the** Castillo de San José**, headquarter of the International Museum of Contemporary Art. You have the entry included with the Arrecife Experience ticket.
Another essential place in your visit to Arrecife is the** Charco de San Ginés**. This seawater lagoon is an emblematic image of this destination. You can discover it at stop 3 with our tourist train. You cannot leave without taking a dip in the crisp waters at El Reducto beach, located near stop 8. The warm temperatures in the Canary Islands make it ideal to take a refreshing dip and bask on the white sand. The Arrecife Experience ticket has additional benefits, such as entry to the Museum of Lanzarote, a tapas tasting and a gift from City Sightseeing. Enjoy Arrecife!
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.