Hop-On Hop-Off Cadiz
- Please note that face masks must be worn on board the bus.
- Please note that stop 5 (La Caleta) is suspended due to road works. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- Hop-on Hop-off system to discover the city along our route and 14 bus stops
- Unlimited access to the panoramic route with our 2-day ticket
- A guided walking tour through the historical area
- Flexible 12-month ticket
- Discounts and additional benefits
Plaza de la Hispanidad
Puertas de Tierra
Playa de la Caleta
- 2 days hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Panoramic route with 14 stops
- Audio guide in 16 languages
- Walking tour
- Entrance to the Cathedral & Tower
With your City Sightseeing ticket you will not miss anything of Cadiz. Hop on and enjoy the views aboard our red double-decker buses. Start your route from Avenida del Puerto, especially if you arrive from a cruise ship. Once on board, have your camera ready to take photos!
The City Sightseeing route passes through Puertas de Tierra, the old wall that surrounded the city. You can visit it at stop 3 of the tour. If you are looking to spend a pleasant time on the beach, Cadiz is the perfect place! Our route will take you to Playa Santa María and Playa de la Victoria. Don't forget to visit the Playa de la Caleta. You will enjoy spectacular sunsets from here!
One of the must-see monuments in your visit is the Cathedral of Cadiz. Its yellow dome can be seen from almost anywhere in the city.
If you want to discover more about the history of this city, the oldest in Europe, do not hesitate to join our walking tour. This tour will take you to discover the historical center, visiting places like Barrio del Pópulo, plaza de la Catedral and Mercado de Abastos. Enjoy a complete experience with City Sightseeing!
Before you Go
- Reduced rate at Torre Tavira
- Discount at Catacumbas del Beaterio
- Free leather item at Ecue
- Free tasting sherry wines in Baco
- Walking tour (Barrio del Pópulo, Plaza del Catedral and Mercado de Abastos): 12.30 p.m. kiosk City Expert (Plaza San Juan de Dios). 45 minutes. Languages: English and Spanish.
Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.