Cathedral and Tower Experience Cadiz
- Please note that face masks must be worn on board the bus.
- Please note that stop 5 (La Caleta) is suspended due to road Works. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- Hop-on Hop-off system to discover the city along our route and 14 bus stops
- Unlimited access to the panoramic route with our 2-day ticket
- Entrance to the Cathedral & Clock Tower
- A guided walking tour through the historical area
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Plaza de la Hispanidad
Puertas de Tierra
Playa de la Caleta
- 2 days hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Panoramic route with 14 stops
- Audio guide in 16 languages
- Walking tour
- Entrance to the Cathedral & Tower
Cadiz is an exciting city that will not leave you indifferent. City Sightseeing offers you the best way to make the most of your visit. With your two-day ticket you will have access to our fantastic tour of the city and many other advantages, such as a visit to the Cadiz Cathedral.
The tour starts at Avenida del Puerto, but you can hop on at any of our carefully chosen stops along the route. Get ready to discover some of the most emblematic places of this Andalusian city on our double-decker buses. You'll be able to see monuments such as Puertas de Tierra, which formed part of the old city wall.
The beaches are another of Cadiz's great attractions. Whether it's summer or winter, you can always enjoy a stroll along beaches like Santa María or Playa de la Caleta.
Hop off at Parque Genovés to enjoy a large green area right in the city centre. Nearby you can visit one of the emblems of the city: Gran Teatro Falla, where the popular Cadiz Carnival competitions are held.
With your City Sightseeing ticket you can hop on and off as many times as you like along the route, but there's so much more! We’ve included entrance to Cadiz Cathedral, one of the most important monuments. Its yellow dome can be seen from almost anywhere in the city! You can also go up to the **Clock Tower **and enjoy unique views of the city. Explore more with our guided walking tour through the old town. The best experience awaits you with City Sightseeing.
Before you Go
Cathedral and Clock Tower
- To enter the cathedral you must remain in front of the main door at 11.30, 12.45, 13.45, 17.00 or 19.00 and wait for the bus staff to give you preferential access to the monument. Inside, the visit will be self-guided with your own device through a QR code that will be provided at the entrance. The tour does not include a personal guide.
- Barrio del Pópulo, Plaza del Catedral and Mercado de Abastos: 12.30 p.m. kiosk City Expert (Plaza San Juan de Dios). 45 minutes. Languages: English and Spanish.
- Reduced rate at Torre Tavira
- Discount at Catacumbas del Beaterio
- Free leather item at Ecue
- Free tasting sherry wines in Baco
- Free Pintxo Vasco-Gadita in Aúpa Kádi
- Coffee or pie free with your consumption in Tradicionarius
- Mechanic Authentic Shop: 10% discount in brands
- El Corte Inglés: free glass of wine and tapa
- Bodegas Osborne: 2x1 at the entrance
- Manos Gaditanas: free leather item
- Cádiz Oculto (Museum of curiosities): discount at the entrance
Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.