Cordoba Premium Experience
Please note that face masks must be worn on board the bus.
- Hop-on Hop-off system to discover the city along our 2 routes with plenty of stops
- Unlimited access with the 48-hour ticket
- Audio commentary in 11 languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- 2 guided walking tours
- Fall in love with the courtyards of San Basilio and Palacio de Viana
- Entrance and guided-visit to the Mosque-Cathedral
- A relaxing bath in Hamman Al Andalus
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos
Mezquita - Catedral
Palacio de Viana
Palacio de la Merced - Diputación
Ayuntamiento - Templo Romano
- 48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 2 walking tours: Judería & Gourmet Market tour
- Patios San Basilio
- Palacio de Viana courtyards
- Entrance and guided visit to the Mosque-Cathedral
- Hamman Al Andalus (Arab baths)
You won't run out of plans in Cordoba! There is so much to see and discover in this beautiful Andalusian city. The most comfortable and fun way to explore the city is offered by City Sightseeing. Enjoy 2 routes around the main monuments of the city. Hop on and off as many times as you like and visit Cordoba at your own pace.
The red line shows you the most panoramic Cordoba, passing through the Botanical Gardens, the Puerta de Almodóvar or Palacio de la Merced, among many other places. If you choose the blue line, it will take you to visit the more intimate and hidden part of the city, such as the Plaza del Realejo, the Roman Temple or the Plaza de las Tendillas. Plan your trip with maximum flexibility thanks to your 48-hour ticket.
But there is much more to visit in Cordoba. In addition to the bus and minibus tours, City Sightseeing offers two daily walking tours: one of them takes you to discover the Jewish Quarter. With the other walking tour you will visit the Victoria Market, the first gourmet market in Andalusia. You will also discover colourful flowers in the San Basilio courtyards, so famous in Cordoba.
You can't leave Cordoba without visiting the Mosque-Cathedral, one of the city's icons. You'll learn all about its history first-hand with our expert guides.
Need a break after all that sightseeing? We've thought of that too. The Experience Premium ticket includes a relaxing bath in the Hamman Al Andalus, so there's nothing left to do with City Sightseeing!
Before you Go
Guided visit to the Mosque
- Please book in advance with our staff or call (+34) 673 28 98 48 or (+34) 672 69 09 01.
- Monday to Saturday: English – 12.30pm. Spanish – 11.00am and 12.45pm. Sunday: Spanish – 9.45am. Meeting point: Palacio de Congresos, Calle Torrijos. Look out for the green umbrellas.
- At 8pm from stop 16 (red line)
- Duration: 1 hour
- Languages: Spanish and English
- Gourmet Market tour
- At 1pm from stop 6 (red line)
- Victoria Market (drink included)
Palacio de Viana
- From Tuesday to Saturday from 10am to 7pm. Sunday from 10am to 3pm (closed on Mondays). Stop 5 on the blue line (Palacio de Viana).
San Basilio courtyards
- Wednesday to Monday (closed on Tuesdays) from 10:30 to 14:00. Meeting point: San Basilio, 40
Guided visit to the Mezquita:
- Meeting point: Palacio de Congresos, C/ Torrijos. Look out for the green umbrellas.
- It is necessary to make a reservation through the CIR, or with our staff, before going to the meeting point.
- Monday to Saturday: English - 12:30. Spanish - 11:00 and 12:45.
- Sunday: Spanish-09:45
Hamman Al Andalus
- The reservation of the Arab Baths will be made at the main stop according to availability.
Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.