Hop-On Hop-Off Malaga
- Please note that face masks must be worn on board the bus.
- Due to roadworks, stop 10 on the Red Route is closed until further notice. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- Hop-on hop-off system to discover the city along our routes and plenty of stops
- Unlimited access with our 24 hours ticket
- Audio commentary in 8 languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- Entrance to the Interactive Museum of Music (MIMMA)
- Entrance to the Carmen Thyssen Museum
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Centre Pompidou Málaga
Paseo de la Farola
Playa de la Malagueta
Plaza de Toros
Castillo de Gibralfaro
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Entrance to Interactive Museum of Music (MIMMA)
- Entrance to Carmen Thyseen Museum
Enjoy what Malaga has to offer! Our tour starts at Vialia train station, although you can hop on at any of the many stops on the route. Once on board, you just have to worry about enjoying the views! You have 24 hours to discover the city at your own pace, you decide what you want to visit.
Hop off at Paseo de la Farola and take a walk through the Palmeral de las Sorpresas, from where you can see amazing sunsets! You will also find there the colourful building of the Centre Pompidou, one of the many museums you will find in Malaga.
If you continue on board, you will get to the beach, ideal for sunbathing and cooling off during your visit. Another must in your trip is Gifralfaro Castle, located in the highest part of Malaga. On the way up to the castle you will have impressive panoramic views.
Going back down into the city, you will find Plaza de la Merced, where the Picasso Bithplace Museum is located, another must-see in Malaga. After crossing Paseo del Parque, you can hop off to stroll along the popular Calle Larios. Just a few minutes' walk away, you will discover great monuments such as Malaga Cathedral and the Roman Theatre.
If you want to make the most of your visit, take advantage of the included entrance ticket to the Interactive Museum of Music, located right in the centre of Malaga. Experience Malaga with City Sightseeing!
Before you Go
Red Line: from 10:00 to 19:00 (first and last tour from bus stop 1 - Vialia). Frequency every 20 minutes until 14:00. After that, every 30 minutes.
Blue Line: starts at 11:00 from Vialia and joins the Red Line at 2pm. Frequency every 60 minutes until 14:00. After that, every 30 minutes.
Green Line (Botanical Gardens): from 11:00 to 18:00 (first and last tour from Malaga Bus Station). Frequency every 75 minutes.
MIMMA (Interactive Museum of Music): Tuesday to Sunday from 10.30 to 18.30
Carmen Thyssen Museum: Tuesday to Sunday: 10:00 – 20:00. Mondays: Closed.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.