Premium Experience Malaga
- The boat operates from Friday to Tuesday.
- Hop-on hop-off system to discover the city along the bus route and plenty of stops
- Audio commentary in 8 languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- Boat tour along Malaga Bay or flamenco show
- Visit the main museums in the city
- Entrance to Cuevas del Tesoro
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Centre Pompidou Málaga
Paseo de la Farola
Playa de la Malagueta
Plaza de Toros
Castillo de Gibralfaro
- 24 or 48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Entrance to Interactive Museum of Music (MIMMA)
- Boat tour and Flamenco show
- Picasso Museum, Thyssen and more
- Centre Pompidou, Russian Museum and more
Malaga has a lot to offer you. Historical monuments, beach and great museums. You won't have time to get bored! The best way to organise your trip is offered by City Sightseeing. With your Malaga Experience Premium ticket, you have it all in one. You will have access to our double-decker buses for 24 or 48 hours. There are 14 stops along the route so you can hop on and off as many times as you like. Organise your stay and get around Malaga's main sites such as Gibralfaro Castle, Plaza de la Merced or Malaga Cathedral. There's so much to discover!
Hop off at stop 6 to enjoy two essential activities during your visit. Your ticket includes a boat trip on board the Red Ocean catamaran. You'll also have access to Centre Pompidou, one of the city's most important museums.
This is not the only museum you can discover with City Sightseeing. Enjoy the cultural offer of Malaga visiting Picasso Museum, the Russian Museum or the Thyssen Museum, among many others.
If you want to take a break on the way, hop off at stop 13 of the tour. You have included a drink in a establishment in the historic centre by showing your ticket. Don't miss the opportunity to walk along the famous Calle Larios or visit Malaga Cathedral.
But Malaga has much more to offer, not only in the city. With your City Sightseeing ticket, you will have included entrance to the Cuevas del Tesoro, located in Rincón de la Victoria. These underwater caves are unique in Europe and are a natural monument that’s not to be missed.
Enjoy Malaga to the full with City Sightseeing.
Before you Go
- Bus. Departures from stop 1 (Vialia) 10.30am, 10.50am, 11.10am, 11.30am, 12.00pm, 12.20pm, 12.40pm, 12.55pm, 1.20pm, 1.40pm, 2.10pm, 2.40pm, 3.10pm, 3.40pm, 4pm, 4.30pm, 5pm, 5.15pm, 5.40pm, 6.20pm, 6.50pm, 7.30pm and 8pm (Departures from bus stop 1)
- Boat tour: Monday and Tuesday at 3.30pm, 5.30pm and 7pm. Friday at 3.30pm, 5.30pm and 7pm. Saturday at 12pm, 1.30pm, 3.30pm, 5.30pm and 7pm. Sunday at 12pm, 1.30pm, 3.30pm, 5.30pm and 7pm. Wednesday and Thursday closed. On Fridays and Saturdays, the 7pm tour is with music on board. Please reserve your seat in advance at the boat's ticket office.
- Picasso Birthplace Museum: everyday from 9.30am to 8pm
- Thyssen Museum: Closed on Mondays. Open from Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 8pm
- Picasso Museum: open from 11 am to 6pm
- MIMMA (Interactive Museum of Music: Closed on Monday. Open from Tuesday to Sunday from 10.30 am to 6.30pm
- Automobile and Fashion Museum: open from 10am to 2.30pm and from 4pm to 7pm
- Revello del Toro Museum: closed on Monday. Open from Tuesday to Saturday from 10am to 8pm. Sunday from 10am to 2pm
- Russian Museum: closed on Monday. Open from 9.30am to 8pm
- Centre Pompidou: closed on Tuesday. Open from 9.30am to 8pm
- Flamenco Jaleo show: Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday at 5pm (at MIMMA)
- Drink at Cervecería Ámsterdam (Alcazabilla street) on presentation of ticket from 12pm to 3pm
- Entrance to Cuevas del Tesoro at Rincón de la Victoria (includes return bus tickets to be picked up at the Tourist Office in Plaza Marina)
Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.