Premium Experience Malaga
- Hop-on hop-off system to discover the city along the bus route and plenty of stops
- Audio commentary in 8 languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- Boat tour along Malaga Bay
- Visit the main museums in the city
- Entrance to Cuevas del Tesoro
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Centre Pompidou Málaga
Paseo de la Farola
Playa de la Malagueta
Plaza de Toros
Castillo de Gibralfaro
- 24 or 48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Entrance to Interactive Museum of Music (MIMMA)
- Boat tour
- Picasso Museum, Thyssen and more
- Centre Pompidou, Russian Museum and more
Malaga has a lot to offer you. Historical monuments, beach and great museums. You won't have time to get bored! The best way to organise your trip is offered by City Sightseeing. With your Malaga Experience Premium ticket, you have it all in one. You will have access to our double-decker buses for 24 or 48 hours. There are 14 stops along the route so you can hop on and off as many times as you like. Organise your stay and get around Malaga's main sites such as Gibralfaro Castle, Plaza de la Merced or Malaga Cathedral. There's so much to discover!
Hop off at stop 6 to enjoy two essential activities during your visit. Your ticket includes a boat trip on board the Red Ocean catamaran. You'll also have access to Centre Pompidou, one of the city's most important museums.
This is not the only museum you can discover with City Sightseeing. Enjoy the cultural offer of Malaga visiting Picasso Museum, the Russian Museum or the Thyssen Museum, among many others.
If you want to take a break on the way, hop off at stop 13 of the tour. You have included a drink in a establishment in the historic centre by showing your ticket. Don't miss the opportunity to walk along the famous Calle Larios or visit Malaga Cathedral.
But Malaga has much more to offer, not only in the city. With your City Sightseeing ticket, you will have included entrance to the Cuevas del Tesoro, located in Rincón de la Victoria. These underwater caves are unique in Europe and are a natural monument that’s not to be missed.
Enjoy Malaga to the full with City Sightseeing.
Before you Go
- Bus. Departures from stop 1 (Vialia) a las 10.15am, 11am, 11.45am, 12.30pm, 1.15pm, 1.50pm, 2.45pm, 4pm, 5.30pm and 7pm
- Boat tour: Monday, Thursday and Friday at 5.30pm, 7pm and 8.30pm. Saturday and Sunday at 12pm, 1.30pm, 4pm, 5.30pm, 7pm and 8.30pm (Departure on Saturday at 8.30pm is not available). Tuesday and Wednesday closed
- Picasso Birthplace Museum: everyday from 9.30am to 8pm
- Thyssen Museum: Closed on Mondays. Open from Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 8pm
- Picasso Museum: open from 11 am to 7pm
- MIMMA (Interactive Museum of Music: Closed on Monday. Open from Tuesday to Sunday from 10.30 am to 6.30pm
- Automobile and Fashion Museum: open from 10am to 2.30pm and from 4pm to 7pm
- Revello del Toro Museum: closed on Monday. Open from Tuesday to Saturday from 10am to 8pm. Sunday from 10am to 2pm
- Russian Museum: closed on Monday. Open from 9.30am to 8pm
- Centre Pompidou: closed on Tuesday. Open from 9.30am to 8pm
- Drink at Cervecería Ámsterdam (Alcazabilla street) on presentation of ticket from 12pm to 3pm
- Entrance to Cuevas del Tesoro at Rincón de la Victoria (includes return bus tickets to be picked up at the Tourist Office in Plaza Marina)
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.