Hop-On Hop-Off Palma de Mallorca
- Bus stop 8 is temporarily closed. The Purple route is suspended until further notice. The bus times are subject to change.
- Unlimited access to the panoramic route with our 24 or 48 hours ticket
- Audio commentary in 8 languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- Flexible 12-month ticket
- Exclusive stop at the Bellver Castle
Plaça del Mercat
La Rambla / Carrer dels Horts
Av. Gabriel Alomar i Villalonga (Porta des Camp)
Passeig Marítim (Els Molins)
- 24hr/ 48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- Boat tour
- Entrance to Es Baluard Museum
- Free drink & 3-for-2 ice cream offer
Make the most out of everything that Palma de Mallorca has to offer. With your Hop-on Hop-off bus ticket, you can enjoy the bus tour whenever you want, for 24 or 48 hours. Audioguided commentary is available in 8 languages. Next to stop 1, the Cathedral of Palma is located, a must-see on the island. Don't miss its impressive Gothic rose window, the largest in Europe. You can also visit the Almudena palace, a large fortress overlooking the sea.
At stop 4 of our tour you can explore the Plaza de España and walk through the most central area of Palma. On our route you can also admire the views of the port and all the elegant boats. Hop off at stop 8 to discover Pueblo Español, where some of the most emblematic monuments, streets and squares of Spain are recreated.
Another advantage with your City Sightseeing ticket is to take the ride up to Bellver Castle. Our bus has special schedules to take you to this impressive castle. You will love the views from there! With our bus and Bellver Castle combo you will have the entrance included to this monument.
If you are an art lover, take stop 12 on your list to vist the Pilar y Joan Miró Foundation. It is located in the artist's house and you can visit the painter's workshop. Put the finishing touch to your visit by going shopping on Avenida Jaime III, at stop 17. Explore Palma with City Sightseeing!
Before you Go
- From 10.30am to 5pm
- Frequency: 75 minutes
Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.