Boat Tour + Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Palma de Mallorca
- Bus stops 8 and 16 are temporarily closed. The Purple route is suspended until further notice. The bus times are subject to change.
- Unlimited access to the panoramic route with our 24 hours ticket
- Hop-on Hop-off system to discover the city along our route and 20 bus stops
- Audio commentary in 8 languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- Boat trip through the port of Mallorca
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Plaça del Mercat
La Rambla / Carrer dels Horts
Av. Gabriel Alomar i Villalonga (Porta des Camp)
Passeig Marítim (Els Molins)
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 2 routes with 20 stops
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- Boat tour
- Entrance to Castle Bellver
Make the most of your trip to Palma de Mallorca. With the City Sightseeing ticket, you can have two activities in one! Start your Mallorca experience by hopping on our double-decker buses. With the hop-on hop-off system, you can make unlimited use for 24 hours. Hop on and off along the route as many times as you like.
Take a look at the map and choose your favourite stops. If you don't know which one to choose, take note of our recommendations! Our Palma bus tour starts at Avenida Antoni Maura. Right next to it, you will find the impressive Palma Cathedral and the Almudaina Palace, two essential monuments on your visit to the island.
Once on board, you can take the full route, to see the whole city and enjoy the views. Or you can hop off at any of the stops along the route, such as stop 4, where you can visit Plaza de España.
Don't miss a visit to Pueblo Español, at stop 8. It's a unique space, where you'll find replicas of the great monuments and emblematic places of Spain's main cities.
We also recommend you hop off at stop 9, where you'll find Bellver Castle, an exclusive stop for City Sightseeing! This circular fortress is like a journey back in time!
Explore Palma at your own pace with City Sightseeing bus, but there's much more to come! With your ticket, you can enjoy a boat trip around Palma's harbour. You'll love the views of the city from the boat. Experience the most complete visit to Palma de Mallorca with City Sightseeing.
Before you Go
Bus tour schedules:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday: from 10.30am to 6pm. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday: from 11am to 6pm
- Frequency: 45 minutes
Bus stops closed on Mondays:
- Hotel Valparaíso (stop 11)
- Fundació Pilar i Joan Miró (stop 12)
- Palacio Marivent (stop 12b)
- Es Baluard (stop 16)
Boat tour departures:
- Monday to Saturday. From 11am to 4pm, every hour (Closed on Sundays)
- Please go first to stop 1 of the tourist bus to exchange your boat ticket
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.