Hop-On Hop-Off Santander
Please note that face masks must be worn on board the bus.
- Hop on hop off system to discover the city along our route and 10 bus stops
- Unlimited access to the panoramic route with our 24-hour ticket
- Audio commentary in 4 languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- Flexible 12-month ticket
(B) Paseo Pereda / Centro Botín
Palacio de Festivales / Planetario
Palacio de la Magdalena
Playa del Sardinero / Casino
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Panoramic route with 10 stops
- Audio guide in 4 languages
- Train tour
City Sightseeing tickets are created to give you the best possible experience in Santander. Hop on and off as many times as you want with your 24-hour ticket, thanks to the hop-on hop-off system. The route through the city starts near the Cathedral of Santander. Get ready for an exciting route to enjoy the most outstanding areas of the city.
On the route you can stop at the Maritime Museum and the Planetarium. We'll also take you to one of the most emblematic areas of the city: the Magdalena Peninsula, one of the most recommended stops! Hop off to explore the huge green area until you reach the Magdalena Palace, one of Santander's landmarks. In the surrounding area you can also enjoy the incredible views of the cliffs overlooking the Cantabrian Sea and see the Mouro Island.
Another must on your route is the beaches of the Sardinero. These are two extensive urban beaches, ideal for relaxing or surfing. Just in front of the beach you can visit the Casino, which stands out for the elegance of its building. Follow the City Sightseeing route to visit the Cabo Mayor Lighthouse, which has breathtaking views of the sea. To round off your day, you can hop off at Parque de las Llamas and take a stroll through the area. You've got it all with City Sightseeing! Book your ticket today.
Before you Go
- Monday-Friday: frequency every 75 minutes
- Saturday and Sunday: frequency every 35/40 minutes
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.