Skip-the-Line Toledo Cathedral + Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Toledo
- Unlimited access to the panoramic route with our 24 hours ticke
- Hop-on Hop-off system to discover the city along our route and 9 bus sto
- Audio commentary in 11 languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- Entrance & guided visit to the Cathedral
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Puerta de Bisagra
Mirador del Valle
Puente de San Martín
Hospital de Tavera - Plaza de Toros (open from 14:30)
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Entry to the Alcázar Palace
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Cathedral
- Guided walking tour
- Toledo zip line
- Entry to Plaza de Toros
Toledo is a city full of history and culture. Every corner is full of references to the different cultures that coexisted in the city throughout history. If you don't want to miss anything, hop on the City Sightseeing bus! Get around the most important places in the city easily and comfortably and discover the city at your own pace.
Our route starts in the historic centre of Toledo, next to the Alcázar. Remember that you can visit this monument with your City Sightseeing ticket. The Alcázar is a must-see in Toledo, as this great fortification stands out in the panoramic view of the city.
On the City Sightseeing tour, you'll find many stops to explore, such as the Puerta de Bisagra. It is the main gate, among many other gates, in the old city wall.
Once you are on our bus tour, all you have to worry about is enjoying the views from our open-top bus. We will make a stop at the Mirador del Valle viewpoint. From here you will have unique views of the city of Toledo. Plus, we always make a short stop so you can take pictures on board. You'll love it!
Toledo is known as the city of the Three Cultures for a reason: Jews, Christians and Muslims lived together in harmony in this city. This great cultural richness can be seen in many of the city's monuments, such as the Synagogue of Santa María La Blanca, the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes or the Mosque of Cristo de la Luz. You have a lot to explore in Toledo!
But the most important thing is still to come: discover Toledo Cathedral. Thanks to your City Sightseeing ticket, you get skip-the-line entrance and a guided tour inside the Cathedral. Find the most complete experience in Toledo with City Sightseeing!
Before you Go
- Guided visit to the Cathedral: at 1pm and 4.30pm from Plaza Zocodover. Sunday at 2pm and 4.30pm (Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time).
- Alcazar: Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 5pm (Monday closed)
Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.