Toledo Magic Experience
- Stop 9 (Hospital de Tavera) is out of service until 4pm. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Unlimited access to the panoramic route with our 24 hours ticket
- Hop-on Hop-off system to discover the city along our route and 9 bus stops
- Audio commentary in 12 languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- Discover the legends of Toledo with a guided walking tour
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Puerta de Bisagra
Mirador del Valle
Puente de San Martín
Hospital de Tavera - Plaza de Toros (open from 16:00)
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Guided walking tour
Toledo is a destination steeped in history, where you'll find impressive monuments at every turn. What better way to explore this imperial city than on board our open-top buses. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the views we'll show you on board. Along the route you'll be able to hop off and hop back on at the different stops we've selected for you to discover Toledo's most emblematic sights. During the tour you'll be able to hear more about the history of the city with our audio commentary in several languages.
The route starts in Plaza Zocodover, right in the centre of the city. Very close by you will find one of Toledo's great monuments: the Alcázar fortress. This impressive fortification is one of the symbols of Toledo and is located in the highest part of the city. It’s one of the most recognisable buildings in the panoramic view of Toledo!
The Puerta de Bisagra is another stop on our tour and one of the places we recommend you hop off to explore at your own pace. That's the great advantage of our hop-on hop-off system! Hop on and off whenever you want to visit the city at your leisure.
Our buses also stop at the train station. If you are coming from Madrid or any other point, you can start the City Sightseeing tour right from there.
The most impressive stop on the tour is Mirador del Valle. Here our bus makes a special stop for you to enjoy the unique views of the city, which will leave you speechless!
To make your visit to Toledo even more complete, your Magic Experience Toledo ticket includes a guided walking tour. On this tour, which you will do with an official guide, you will discover all the secrets and legends hidden in this city, which has witnessed many historical moments and which has seen Christians, Muslims and Jews living together in the same period. We are sure you will love this walking tour.
Book now with City Sightseeing and discover Toledo like never before.
Before you Go
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday: the bus runs every 35/40 minutes until 14:05 and then every hour after that.frequency of one hour in the afternoon and every 35/40 min. in the mornings.
- Friday and Saturday: The bus runs every 35/40 minutes until 14:05 and then every half hour after that.
- Meet at Plaza Zocodover at least 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- Starting time: Every day at 18:30
- From the 1st of April, the Night Tour will start at 20:00.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.