Fly Toledo and Alcázar Experience
- Unlimited access to the panoramic route with our 24 hours ticket
- Hop-on Hop-off to discover the city on our route with different stops
- Audio commentary in 12 languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- Entrance included to the Alcazar
- Add excitement to your trip by taking the Toledo zip line
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Puerta de Bisagra
Mirador del Valle
Puente de San Martín
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Toledo zip line
- Entry to the Alcázar Palace
- Guided walking tour
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Cathedral
- Entry to Plaza de Toros
Toledo is known as the city of the Three Cultures. Throughout history it has witnessed the peaceful coexistence of Christians, Muslims and Jews. You can see the legacy of these three communities in the different monuments of the city. At City Sightseeing we propose a complete route through the most emblematic places in Toledo. Hop on and off as many times as you like at each of the interesting stops along the route.
The route through Toledo starts in the heart of the city, in Plaza Zocodover. Here you can visit the Alcázar, located in the highest part of the city. This is the building that stands out most in the panoramic view of Toledo. Entrance is included with your City Sightseeing ticket! Nearby you can also visit the Toledo Cathedral. Inside, in the sacristy, you can see art works by El Greco, Caravaggio and Van Dick.
On board pur double-decker buses we will take you to other places that you must see during your visit, such as Puerta de Bisagra, declared a Asset of Cultural Interest. The tour also passes by the train station, a good option if you come to visit Toledo from Madrid or any other point.
If you are looking for the best place to take photos, you can do so at the Mirador del Valle. From here you have the best view of the city of Toledo. Our bus stops for a few minutes so that you can take enough pictures, you'll love these views!
Hop off at Puente de San Martín to make use of the most exciting part of the trip. With your City Sightseeing ticket you'll be able to take the Toledo zip line, the longest urban zip line in Europe, and take a souvenir photo as you cross the Tagus River!
Don't leave Toledo without visiting emblematic buildings such as the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes, the Mosque of Cristo de la Luz or the Synagogue of Santa María La Blanca.
Enjoy the most exciting experience in Toledo with City Sightseeing!
Before you Go
- Alcazar: Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 5pm (Monday closed)
- Toledo zip line: from 11.00am to 6.30pm. Meeting point: Puente de San Martín (bus stop 7). Includes safety equipment and souvenir photograph.
Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.