Toledo Premium Experience
- Please note that face masks must be worn on board the bus.
- Stop 9 (Hospital de Tavera) is out of service until 4pm. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Entrance to the Alcázar is free to the general public until the end of the summer due to fire damage on one of its floors. Please bear this in mind when buying your ticket.
- Unlimited access to the panoramic route with our 24 hours ticket
- Hop-on Hop-off to discover the city on our route with different stops
- Audio commentary in 12 languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- Entrance included to the Alcazar
- Explore more with a guided walking tour
- Entrance to the Bullring (Museum)
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Puerta de Bisagra
Mirador del Valle
Puente de San Martín
Hospital de Tavera - Plaza de Toros (open from 16:00)
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Entry to the Alcázar Palace
- Guided walking tour
- Entry to Plaza de Toros
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Cathedral
- Toledo zip line
If you're thinking of taking a trip to Toledo, it's a Spanish destination that you absolutely have to visit! It has a rich mix of cultures that make this city a unique place. Here you will find City Sightseeing's red buses, which will make your visit more comfortable and interesting.
You will find the main stop in Plaza Zocodover, very close to the Alcázar. This monument is one of those included with your ticket. This great military fortification was very important throughout history, as it is located on one of the highest points of the city and was perfect to see the enemy coming.
Let our double-decker buses take you to other interesting stops, such as the Puerta de Bisagra or Remonte Safont, where you will find escalators if you want to go back up to the historic centre.
The most awaited stop on the tour is Mirador del Valle, the place where you will find the best panoramic views of Toledo. Here you can take all the photos you want, as we stop for a few minutes to enjoy the scenery.
We will pass by the Puente San Martín, over the Tagus River. If you hop off here, nearby you can visit the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes or the Synagogue of Santa María La Blanca. There is so much to discover in Toledo!
Explore the city in more depth with our guided walking tour. You will walk through the historic centre of Toledo with a local guide, with whom you will learn more about the history and the different cultures that lived together in the city. Your City Sightseeing ticket also includes admission to the Toledo Bullring, so make the most of all that Toledo has to offer!
Before you Go
Walking tour: Monday to Sunday. Meeting point: Plaza Zocodover. (Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time)
Starting time: Every day at 18:30
Alcazar: From 11:00h to 17:00h (last show at 16:30h).(Closed on Wednesday)
Bullring (Museum): Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 4pm (Monday closed). Nearest bus stop: number 9
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.