Hop-On Hop-Off Toledo
Please note that face masks must be worn on board the bus. Stop 9 is out of service until 4pm. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Unlimited access to the panoramic route with our 24 hours ticket
- Hop-on Hop-off system to discover the city along our route and bus stops
- Audio commentary in 12 languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- A guided walking tour through the historical area of Toledo
- Entrance included to the Alcazar
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Puerta de Bisagra
Mirador del Valle
Puente de San Martín
Hospital de Tavera - Plaza de Toros (open from 16:00)
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Entry to the Alcázar Palace
- Walking tour
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Cathedral
- Toledo zip line
- Entry to Plaza de Toros
Add experiences to your trip to Toledo with City Sightseeing. Take a bus tour around the city and learn its history. Create great memories of your trip. Our tour starts next to the Alcazar, one of the main monuments of the city. With your City Sightseeing ticket, entrance is included! On our tour you will discover other emblematic places in Toledo such as the Puerta de Bisagra, one of the old gates of Toledo.
If you arrive in Toledo by train, don't worry, you can hop on our bus right outside the train station.
Have your camera ready when you arrive at the Mirador del Valle. From this viewpoint, you will have the best panoramic view of Toledo. It will leave you speechless!
Coming to Toledo is like taking a trip back in time. A good example of this is the medieval Puente de San Martín bridge. From here you can walk to the Museo del Greco or the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes. Don't forget to visit the** Synagogue of Santa María La Blanca**, an example of the coexistence of cultures that existed in the city, with Jews, Muslims and Christians living alongside each other.
Make the most of your day in Toledo with the guided walking tour, a tour through the historic city centre to learn much more about the history of this fascinating destination.
Before you Go
- Walking Tour: Monday to Sunday at 8pm. Meeting point: Plaza Zocodover. (Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time)
- Alcazar: Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 5pm (Monday closed)
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.