Hop-On Hop-Off Barcelona
The Green Route is temporarily suspended.
- Hop-on hop-off system to discover the city along our 3 routes and 45 bus stops
- Unlimited access to the panoramic route with our 1 or 2 days ticket
- Audio commentary in 16 languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- Stops in front of the city main attractions
- More than 250€ in discounts to enjoy Barcelona's best attractions, sights & shopping opportunities
Casa Batlló - Fundació Antoni Tàpies
- 1 or 2-day hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stop near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 16 languages
Could there be a destination as exciting as Barcelona? Full of history, great monuments and plenty of activities to do, you have to see it for yourself! The best way to get around this extensive city is offered to you by City Sightseeing. Hop on board and explore the most emblematic places of the city with our open-topped bus.
We have 3 routes to offer you so that you can discover different areas of the city. The red line is the most extensive and will take you through the historic centre. Get your camera ready because every corner will surprise you. You'll pass by such emblematic places as La Pedrera, Casa Batlló, both designed by Antoni Gaudí, or the National Art Museum of Catalonia, among many other landmarks. Don't forget to stop by the Gothic Quarter and stroll through its narrow streets. It’s a must-see experience on your visit!
There's still a lot to explore! The blue line shows you Barcelona's most important monuments. The Sagrada Familia is one of the must-stops on the route. Although it's still under construction, its architecture and decoration won't leave you indifferent. It's one of the city's jewels! If you're a fan of Gaudí's works, you can't miss Park Güell. This park and its gardens are unique. You'll fall in love with every corner.
With your City Sightseeing ticket, you can also use the green line. In this route you'll visit the coastline and enjoy the breeze of the Mediterranean Sea.
Pack your bags and come and discover the best of Barcelona with City Sightseeing.
Before you Go
- Operational season: all year round
- Frequency: every 20/30 minutes
- Except on: 1st January, 25th December
- The last bus leaves Plaça de Catalunya at 7pm
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.