Hop-On Hop-Off Benalmadena
- Unlimited access to the panoramic route with our 48 hours ticket
- Hop-on Hop-off system to discover the city along our route
- Audio commentary in 8 languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Playa de Malapesquera
Ruinas de Benal-Roma
Renfe - Arroyo de la Miel
Tivoli - Teleférico
- 48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Entrance to Butterfly Park
- Entrance to Sea Life
- Boat tour
- Entrance to Selwo Marina
- Ride on cable car
In Benalmadena, the modernity of luxurious yachts coexists with the age-old Andalusian architecture. Discover Benalmadena with our City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Bus. You may visit the biggest Butterfly Park in Europe with your 48h bus ticket. You can get there with our bus transfer service. Visit Benalroma, a Roman archaeological site, located on the coast.
Another must visit on your trip to Benalmadena is the Bil Bil Castle, a beautiful Arabic-style construction that stands out for the reddish color of its walls and the tiles and fountains of Muslim inspiration. Don’t hesitate to discover another famous building in the city, the Castillo de Colomares, with a peculiar mix of architectural styles. It is a tribute to Christopher Columbus and the Discovery of America. If you want to end your day in a more relaxed way, we recommend that you visit Parque de la Paloma, a park where different animal species live peacefully. You can find peacocks, hens, ducks and even... mountain goats!
Hop on City Sightseeing and organize your trip as you want with the 48-hour ticket!
Before you Go
Departures from stop 1 (Puerto Marina):
- Monday to Friday: 10.30am, 11.45am, 1pm, 3.45pm and 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10.30am, 11.45am, 1pm, 3.45pm, 5pm and 6.15pm
- Long tour to Butterfly Park: at 1pm, 5pm (at 1pm and 6.15pm on weekends)
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.