Sea Life + Hop-On Hop-Off Benalmadena
Please note that face masks must be worn on board the bus.
- Unlimited access to the panoramic route with our 48 hours ticket
- Hop-on Hop-off system to discover the city along our route
- Audio commentary in 8 languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- Free entrance to Sea life Park
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Playa de Malapesquera
Ruinas de Benal-Roma
Renfe - Arroyo de la Miel
Tivoli - Teleférico
- 48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Entrance to Sea Life
- Entrance to Butterfly Park
- Boat tour
Benalmadena is one of the main towns on the Costa del Sol, known for its beaches and tourist attractions. From the City Sightseeing open-topped bus you will be able to get to know every corner of Benalmadena and enjoy the panoramic views from on board!
Take your 48-hour ticket and start the route in Puerto Marina. Have your camera ready because we will take you to discover incredible places in Benalmadena, such as Bil-Bil Castle, the Butterfly Park or the ruins of Benal-Roma.
If you want to take a break for a dip, hop off at Malapesquera Beach. You will find it at stop 2 of our tour.
Your City Sightseeing ticket has a lot more to offer. In addition to the bus tour, you'll enjoy admission to Sea Life Aquarium. It's a great opportunity to discover the amazing marine species that inhabit our oceans and rivers. You won’t miss a thing with City Sightseeing!
Before you Go
Departures from stop 1 (Puerto Marina):
- 10am, 10.30am, 11.15am, 11.45am, 12.30pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4.15pm and 5.30pm
- Long tour to Butterfly Park: at 12.30pm and 5.30pm
Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.