Hop-On Hop-Off Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Please note that face masks must be worn on board the bus.
- Stops 3 and 4 are closed until 2pm each day.
- Unlimited access to the panoramic route with our 24 hours ticket
- Hop-on Hop-off system to discover the city along our route
- Visit to Casas Consistoriales (only Sundays)
- Audio commentary in different languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Parque Santa Catalina
Auditorio Alfredo Kraus
Vegueta / Catedral
Estación de San Telmo
Playa de las Canteras
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Guided tour of Casas Consistoriales
- Casa Museo Pérez Galdós
- Walking tour of Vegueta
- Entrance to Cathedral de Santa Ana and tower
- El Museo Canario and Museo Arte Sacro
We want your trip to be perfect! Start by taking a tour across Las Palmas de Gran Canaria on an open-top bus. Revel in its beauty from the top deck. Make a stop along the way to stroll through the old quarter of Vegueta. In the district of Vegueta you will also find the Cathedral of Santa Ana. Don't miss the views from the cathedral's tower. They're breathtaking!
Join the guided tour of the Casas Consistoriales, included in your ticket. The Town Hall is housed in this impressive building, which is one of the most emblematic in the city.You'll be amazed!
Hop off at Pueblo Canario to discover an architectural complex with traditional Canarian houses. It’s the perfect place to learn more about the culture of the islands. The Casa Museo Pérez Galdós is another of the places we recommend on your visit. You get free admission with City Sightseeing! Don't forget to visit the El Museo Canario, which you can access with a special price when you show your City Sightseeing ticket.
And to top off your day, visit Playa de Las Canteras, the most visited beach in the city. Make the most of the good weather in the Canary Islands!
Book today and explore with City Sightseeing all that Las Palmas de Gran Canaria has to offer.
Before you Go
- 24 hours Hop-on Hop-off bus tour
- Casa Museo Pérez Galdós
- Guided visit to Casas Consistoriales (only Sundays)
- Parking El Corte Inglés + 10% Reward card (Please show your bus ticket at the parking)
- Special price at El Museo Canario: 3€ with audioguide
- Casa Museo Pérez Galdós: from 10am to 6pm. Monday closed
- Parking El Corte Inglés: from 10am to 9pm
- El Museo Canario: Monday-Friday from 10am to 8pm. Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 2pm
- Casas Consistoriales: Sunday from 10am to 2pm
Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.