Hop-On Hop-Off Cordoba + Monuments
- Hop-on Hop-off system to discover the city along our 2 routes and plenty of stops
- Unlimited access with the 48-hour ticket
- Audio commentary in 11 languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- 2 guided walking tours
- Fall in love with the courtyards of San Basilio and Palacio de Viana
- Entrance and guided-visit to the Mosque-Cathedral
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Puerta de Almodóvar
Mercado de la Victoria
Palacio de la Merced - Diputación
Ayuntamiento - Templo Romano
- 48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 2 walking tours: Judería-Axerquía & Gourmet Market tour
- Patios San Basilio
- Palacio de Viana courtyards
- Entrance and guided visit to the Mosque-Cathedral
- Hamman Al Andalus (Arab baths)
A city of Phoenicians, Romans and Arabs, Cordoba is a destination that will not leave you indifferent. At every turn you'll find an emblematic monument that tells you a little more about Cordoba's extensive history. The most comfortable way to tour the main sites is aboard City Sightseeing's iconic red buses.
We propose two routes. The panoramic tour is more extensive and will take you to places of great interest such as the Mercado de la Victoria, Gran Capitán or the Palacio de la Merced, among many other outstanding sites. The second route is on board a panoramic minibus that will take you to explore the most intimate and hidden part of Cordoba. Not only will you pass by the Alcazar and the Mosque-Cathedral, but you can also stop at the Plaza de las Tendillas or the Palacio de Viana. All while learning more about the history of the place with an audio guide commentary in different languages.
UNESCO has recognised the value of Cordoba by declaring 4 World Heritage Sites, all of which you can discover with City Sightseeing! You can start by visiting the historic centre with our walking tour through the Jewish Quarter and the Axerquia, included in your ticket.
If you want to discover the beauty of Cordoba's courtyards, City Sightseeing offers you access to the beautiful Patios de San Basilio and Palacio de Viana. Of course, the Mosque-Cathedral is a must on your visit. The Cordoba Monumental Experience ticket includes entrance and a visit inside the Mosque-Cathedral. Can anyone give more?
Before you Go
Guided visit to the Mosque
- Information on the current schedules will be available at the main bus stop.
- At 5pm from stop 16 (red line)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Languages: Spanish and English
- Gourmet Market tour
- At 1pm from stop 6 (red line)
- Victoria Market (drink included)
Palacio de Viana courtyards
- Tuesday to Saturday from 10am to 7pm. Sunday from 10am to 3pm
San Basilio courtyards
- Monday to Saturday at 7pm from bus stop 1 (Blue line)
Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.