Hop-On Hop-Off Cordoba + Monuments
Tuesday 6 June: the last bus will depart at 19:30. The 20:00 bus is cancelled. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- Hop-on Hop-off system to discover the city along our 2 routes and plenty of stops
- Unlimited access with the 48-hour ticket
- Audio commentary in 11 languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- 3 guided walking tours
- Fall in love with the courtyards of San Basilio and Palacio de Viana
- Entrance and guided-visit to the Mosque-Cathedral
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Puerta de Almodóvar
Mercado de la Victoria
Palacio de la Merced - Diputación
Ayuntamiento - Templo Romano
- 48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 3 walking tours
- Patios San Basilio
- Palacio de Viana courtyards
- Entrance and guided visit to the Mosque-Cathedral
A city of Phoenicians, Romans and Arabs, Cordoba is a destination that will not leave you indifferent. At every turn you'll find an emblematic monument that tells you a little more about Cordoba's extensive history. The most comfortable way to tour the main sites is aboard City Sightseeing's iconic red buses.
We propose two routes. The panoramic tour is more extensive and will take you to places of great interest such as the Mercado de la Victoria, Gran Capitán or the Palacio de la Merced, among many other outstanding sites. The second route is on board a panoramic minibus that will take you to explore the most intimate and hidden part of Cordoba. Not only will you pass by the Alcazar and the Mosque-Cathedral, but you can also stop at the Plaza de las Tendillas or the Palacio de Viana. All while learning more about the history of the place with an audio guide commentary in different languages.
UNESCO has recognised the value of Cordoba by declaring 4 World Heritage Sites, all of which you can discover with City Sightseeing! You can start by visiting the historic centre with our walking tour through the Jewish Quarter and the Gourmet Market, included in your ticket.
If you want to discover the beauty of Cordoba's courtyards, City Sightseeing offers you access to the beautiful Patios de San Basilio and Palacio de Viana. Of course, the Mosque-Cathedral is a must on your visit. The Cordoba Monumental Experience ticket includes entrance and a visit inside the Mosque-Cathedral. Can anyone give more?
Before you Go
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
Cordoba Panoramica departures:
- Between 09:30 and 15:00, departures leave from parada 1 (Panorámica Del Rio)
- From 15:40, departures leave from stop 16 (Puente Romano).
Guided visit to the Mosque
Please book in advance with our staff or call (+34) 673 28 98 48 or (+34) 672 69 09 01.
Monday to Saturday: English – 12:30. Spanish – 11:00, 12:45 and 17.30. Sunday: Spanish – 09:45.
Meeting point: Palacio de Congresos, Calle Torrijos. Look out for the green umbrellas.
- At 20:00
- There is no tour on December 24th and 25th
- Meeting point: stop 16 red line (Puente Romano)
- Duration: 1 hour
- Languages: Spanish and English
Gourmet Market tour
- 13:00 inside the Victoria Market (stop 6 on the red line). Go to the bar on the right as you enter through the main door. There will be a sign at the bar.
- You get a drink included.
- The tour lasts 30 minutes and is in English and Spanish.
Palacio de Viana
- From Tuesday to Saturday from 10:00 to 19:00. Sunday from 10:00 to 15:00 (closed on Mondays). Stop 5 on the blue line (Palacio de Viana).
San Basilio courtyards
- Wednesday to Monday (closed on Tuesdays) from 10:30 to 14:00. Meeting point: San Basilio, 40
Prize-winning patios walking tour:
Meeting Point: Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos. Every day except Tuesday at 13:30.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.