Hop-On Hop-Off Cordoba
Please note that all City Sightseeing Cordoba tours are suspended until further notice.
- Hop-on Hop-off system to discover the city along our 2 routes and more than 20 bus stops
- Unlimited access to the panoramic route and the intimate route with our 24 hours ticket
- Audio commentary in 11 languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- 2 guided walking tours through the historical area
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Puerta de Almodóvar
Mercado de la Victoria
Palacio de la Merced - Diputación
Ayuntamiento - Templo Romano
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 2 walking tours: Judería and Axerquía
- Patios San Basilio
- Bus + Shuttle to Medina Azahara
- Entrance and guided visit to the Mosque-Cathedral
Cordoba is one of Andalusia´s most popular tourist destinations. Enjoy this city filled with Roman and Arab elements with City Sightseeing. Your Hop-on Hop- off bus ticket includes a tour around the city in a double-decker bus. With City Sightseeing, you can discover the city at your own pace. You can use your ticket as many times you want for 24h. There are two bus lines so you don't miss out on anything. On the panoramic route you will discover the Puerta de Almodóvar, the Mercado de la Victoria or the Palacio de la Merced. You will discover the Roman Bridge, one of the symbols of the city.
If you want to explore the hidden gems, hop on the blue line, a route through the most intimate Cordoba. You can start this tour from the Baths of the Caliphates. Once on board, you will discover places such as the Palacio de Viana, the Plaza de las Tendillas or the Arco del Portillo. You will not miss anything!
To complete your visit to Cordoba, you can join our two guided walking tours through the Jewish quarter and the Axerquía, both included in your ticket. Turn your visit into an unforgettable experience!
Before you Go
Walking tour Axerquía: starts at 12pm from bus stop 16.
Walking tour Judería: starts at 5pm from bus stop 16.
Duration: 60 minutes
Languages: Spanish and English
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.