- Hop-on Hop-off system to discover the city along our 2 routes and plenty of stops
- Unlimited access with the 48-hour ticket
- Audio commentary in 11 languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- 2 guided walking tours
- Fall in love with the courtyards of San Basilio and Palacio de Viana
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos
Mezquita - Catedral
Palacio de Viana
Palacio de la Merced - Diputación
Ayuntamiento - Templo Romano
- 48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 2 walking tours: Judería-Axerquía & Gourmet Market tour
- Patios San Basilio
- Palacio de Viana courtyards
- Entrance and guided visit to the Mosque-Cathedral
- Hamman Al Andalus (Arab baths)
Discover the cultural heritage left in Cordoba by the Roman and Arab cultures. Cordoba is a city you'll fall in love with, as you'll see for yourself as soon as you take your first step through its streets. The two City Sightseeing routes will allow you to move comfortably around the city, exploring every corner at your own pace. Choose between the panoramic line or the intimate minibus route. Both have stops at the most emblematic and iconic places in Cordoba, such as the Mosque, the Palacio de Viana or the Roman Bridge.
Your ticket includes access to both routes for 48 hours, so you can plan your trip with complete flexibility. You can also join our guided walking tours. One of them will take you through the Jewish Quarter and the Axerquía, two must-see places. You can also join our Gourmet Market tour of the Victoria Market.
Choosing the Cordoba Experience ticket, you will be able to visit the San Basilio courtyards and Palacio de Viana. On this tour you will discover some of the most beautiful courtyards in the city. If you come in spring, it's an explosion of colour!
Book your perfect getaway to Cordoba with City Sightseeing!
Before you Go
- At 5pm from stop 16 (red line)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Languages: Spanish and English
- Gourmet Market tour
- At 1pm from stop 6 (red line)
- Victoria Market (drink included)
Palacio de Viana courtyards
- Tuesday to Saturday from 10am to 7pm. Sunday from 10am to 3pm
San Basilio courtyards
- Monday to Saturday at 7pm from bus stop 1 (Blue line)
Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.