Cordoba Mezquita Experience
- Hop-on Hop-off system to discover the city along our 2 routes and plenty of stops
- Unlimited access with the 48-hour ticket
- Audio commentary in 11 languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- 2 guided walking tours
- Entrance and guided-visit to the Mosque-Cathedral
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos
Mezquita - Catedral
Palacio de Viana
Palacio de la Merced - Diputación
Ayuntamiento - Templo Romano
- 48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 2 walking tours: Judería & Gourmet Market tour
- Entrance and guided visit to the Mosque-Cathedral
- Patios San Basilio
- Palacio de Viana courtyards
- Hamman Al Andalus (Arab baths)
The list of places to see in Cordoba is endless! This destination is a great historical treasure. Cordoba is the first city with 4 UNESCO World Heritage Sites. But don't worry, because City Sightseeing offers you the best plan to make the most of your visit.
Hop on board the iconic red open-top buses and organise your journey the way you want. With your ticket you'll have access to two complete routes that will take you to discover some of the most emblematic places in Cordoba. The panoramic line starts next to the Guadalquivir River and stops at many points in the city such as the Puerta de Almodóvar, the Mercado de la Victoria, the Plaza Corazón de María and the Roman Bridge.
But there's much more. Hop on the Intimate Cordoba route to discover the most hidden corners of the city. On board an open-top minibus you will visit essential places such as the Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos, the Plaza del Realejo, the Palacio de Viana or the Roman temple.
Don't leave without joining our guided walking tours through the Jewish Quarter or the Gourmet Market tour of the Victoria Market. This is essential to learn more about the history of Cordoba and get to know the city from a different perspective.
Put the finishing touch to your trip with a guided tour of the Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba, one of the most beautiful places in the city. Discover all the history behind this monument and fall in love with its rooms, such as its iconic arches and columns. Don't miss out on your ticket!
Before you Go
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
Cordoba Panoramica departures:
- Between 09:30 and 15:00, departures leave from parada 1 (Panorámica Del Rio)
- From 15:40, departures leave from stop 16 (Puente Romano).
Guided visit to the Mosque
Please book in advance with our staff or call (+34) 673 28 98 48 or (+34) 672 69 09 01.
Monday to Saturday: English – 12.30. Spanish – 11.00, 12.45 and 17:30. Sunday: Spanish – 09.45.
Meeting point: Palacio de Congresos, Calle Torrijos. Look out for the green umbrellas.
- At 20:00
- Meeting point: stop 16 red line (Puente Romano)
- Duration: 1 hour
- Languages: Spanish and English
Gourmet Market tour
- 13:00 inside the Victoria Market (stop 6 on the red line). Go to the bar on the right as you enter through the main door. There will be a sign at the bar.
- You get a drink included.
- The tour lasts 30 minutes and is in English and Spanish.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.