- Hop-on hop-off system to discover the city along the bus route and plenty of stops
- Audio commentary in 8 languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- Boat tour along Malaga Bay
- Visit the main museums in the city
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Centre Pompidou Málaga
Paseo de la Farola
Playa de la Malagueta
Plaza de Toros
Castillo de Gibralfaro
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Entrance to Interactive Museum of Music (MIMMA)
- Boat tour
- Picasso Museum, Thyssen and more
- Centre Pompidou, Russian Museum and more
Did you know that Malaga is known as the city of museums? In recent decades, the city has undergone a real cultural transformation, hosting important and valued museums. How could you not come and visit! The museums on offer are just one of the many reasons to come and discover the capital of the Costa del Sol.
City Sightseeing offers you a complete route on our open-topped buses. The tour has 14 stops so you can explore the city at your own pace. Hop on and off at each stop to visit a nearby museum, monument or attraction.
On the tour, you'll find plenty of places you'll want to explore, such as the Contemporary Art Centre, at stop 2, or the Centre Pompidou, at stop 6. If you hop off here, you take a stroll through the Palmeral de las Sorpresas or go on our boat trip. Remember that your Málaga Experience ticket includes a 1-hour tour on the Red Ocean, City Sightseeing's catamaran. From here, you will see the city from a unique perspective, and enjoy the sea breeze!
On the route, you can also make a stop at the famous Malagueta Beach. Whether in summer or winter, it is always a pleasure to stroll along its fine sand.
Another of the most recommended stops on the tour is number 10, where you can visit the impressive Gibralfaro Castle. The views from our sightseeing bus are breath-taking!
Make the most of your Malaga Experience ticket by visiting the many museums included, such as the Picasso Museum, the Thyssen Museum or the Automobile and Fashion Museum. City Sightseeing offers you the best of Malaga!
Before you Go
- Bus. Departures from stop 1 (Vialia) 10.30am, 10.50am, 11.10am, 11.30am, 12.00pm, 12.20pm, 12.40pm, 12.55pm, 1.20pm, 1.40pm, 2.10pm, 2.40pm, 3.10pm, 3.40pm, 4pm, 4.30pm, 5pm, 5.15pm, 5.40pm, 6.20pm, 6.50pm, 7.30pm and 8pm
- Boat tour: Monday, Thursday and Friday at 5pm, 6.30pm and 8pm. Saturday and Sunday at 11.30am, 1.00pm, 3.30pm, 5pm, 7pm, 6.30pm and 8pm. Tuesday and Wednesday closed
- Picasso Birthplace Museum: everyday from 9.30am to 8pm
- Thyssen Museum: Closed on Mondays. Open from Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 8pm
- Picasso Museum: open from 11 am to 7pm
- MIMMA (Interactive Museum of Music: Closed on Monday. Open from Tuesday to Sunday from 10.30 am to 6.30pm
- Automobile and Fashion Museum: open from 10am to 2.30pm and from 4pm to 7pm
- Revello del Toro Museum: closed on Monday. Open from Tuesday to Saturday from 10am to 8pm. Sunday from 10am to 2pm
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.