Palma Essential Experience
- Stop 7 and stop 17 are out of service until further notice. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- Thursday 30 May – Sunday 2 April: stops 2, 3, 4 and 5 are cancelled due to works.
- Sunday 16 April: stop 9 will be cancelled due to an event. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- Unlimited access to the panoramic route with our 24 hours ticket
- Hop-on Hop-off system to discover the city along our route and bus stops
- Audio commentary in 8 languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- Visit the Bellver Castle with your ticket
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Plaça del Mercat
La Rambla / Carrer dels Horts
Av. Gabriel Alomar i Villalonga (Porta des Camp)
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 2 routes with 20 stops
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- Entrance to Castle Bellver
Palma de Mallorca is a star destination for visitors from all over the world. Whether for its monuments, its beaches or its gastronomy, this city will not leave you indifferent. If you want to explore it at your own pace, hop on board our tourist bus. The City Sightseeing route runs around Palma's most emblematic monuments and places. Choose your favourite stops to hop off and visit different areas of the city. Each stop is near a place of interest that you must see. What's more, your ticket includes admission to Bellver Castle, an essential part of your visit.
On board the bus tour of Palma you can visit important monuments such as the Almudaina Palace and the beautiful Palma Cathedral. Inside you will find the largest rose window in the Gothic world.
Along the route you will find stops at other places you should visit, such as La Rambla or Plaza de España, also passing along the beautiful seafront promenade, from where you will have privileged views of the Port of Palma.
The City Sightseeing open-top bus will take you to Bellver Castle. You have the entrance included just by showing your ticket. The word bell ver, which comes from the old Catalan, means beautiful view. And that is precisely what you will be able to enjoy from the castle, breathtaking views of the city of Palma and the mountains. A curiosity, this castle is the only circular castle in Spain and one of the few in Europe. A must-see!
Hop back on the tour to continue touring Palma, passing places such as Avenida Joan Miró, the Estación Marítima or the Es Baluard museum. There are plenty of stops to choose from! Do the whole tour or hop on and off as you please. With City Sightseeing you'll have the freedom to organise your trip and explore the city the way you want. Book today!
Before you Go
- 10:00 - 18:00
- Frequency: every 30 minutes
- Stop 8 (Poble Espanyol) The last bus to serve stop 8 departs from stop 1 at 17:00 and arrives at stop 8 at approximately 17:20-25.
- Stop 9 (Castell de Belllver) The last bus to serve 9 starts departs from stop 1 at 17:30 and arrives at stop 9 at approximately 18:10.
Bellver Castle schedules
Tuesday to Saturday: from 10:00 to 18:00
Sunday: from 10:00 to 15:00 (please be aware that entry to Bellver Castle is free on Sundays)
Closed Mondays, December 25th, January 1st and 5th and April 9th
The Bellver Castle ticket can be used on a different day to the bus.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.