Palma Ultimate Experience
Please note that face masks must be worn on board the bus.
- Unlimited access to the hop-on hop-off bus with your 24-hour ticket
- Hop-on Hop-off to discover the city on our route with different stops
- Audio commentary in 8 languages to learn about the history and culture of Palma
- Entrance included to Palma Cathedral, Bellver Castle and Museu es Baluard
- Enjoy a boat trip in the Bay of Palma
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Plaça del Mercat
La Rambla / Carrer dels Horts
Av. Gabriel Alomar i Villalonga (Porta des Camp)
Passeig Marítim (Els Molins)
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- Entrance to Bellver Castle
- Boat tour (May to October)
- Entrance to Museu Es Baluard
- Entrance to Cathedral of Mallorca
Hop on City Sightseeing and enjoy everything Palma has to offer. Our route will take you around the most emblematic places, which you can explore at your own pace, hopping on and off at each of the stops we have selected for you.
The tour starts at Avenida Antonio Maura. Right next to it you will find Palma Cathedral. Entrance is included with your City Sightseeing ticket! Palma Cathedral, also known as La Seu, is one of the tallest Gothic temples in Europe and has the largest rose window of all Gothic cathedrals. It’s a monument not to be missed!
Nearby you can take our boat tour in the bay of Palma. On this pleasant 1 hour trip you will see Palma from a different perspective while enjoying the sea breeze.
Once on board City Sightseeing's open-top bus, you will visit other places of interest in Palma, such as La Rambla. Here you'll find numerous kiosks selling plants and flowers. Ideal for getting off and taking a stroll to explore the area.
Another recommended stop on the route is the beautiful Plaza de España, which is located just outside the historic centre. On board the bus you will also pass along the Paseo Marítimo, from where you can see Palma's impressive harbour with its countless boats. If you want to visit a unique place, hop off at Pueblo Español, a space where you will see recreations of the country's main monuments.
City Sightseeing's Ultimate Experience ticket has many more advantages! You have admission included to Bellver Castle, another of the monuments you must see on your trip to Palma. From this circular fortification you'll have privileged views of the whole city.
Our tour will also take you to the Es Baluard Museum, a space for lovers of contemporary art located next to the old city walls. Here you'll find works by Miró, Picasso and Miquel Barceló - admission is included in your ticket!
Exploring Palma is very easy with City Sightseeing and the views will be engraved in your memory forever. Book your ticket now!
Before you Go
- From 10:00 to 18:00
- Frequency: every 30 minutes
- Stop 8 (Poble Espanyol) The last bus to serve stop 8 departs from stop 1 at 17:00 and arrives at stop 8 at approximately 17:20-25.
- Stop 9 (Castell de Belllver) The last bus to serve 9 starts departs from stop 1 at 17:30 and arrives at stop 9 at approximately 18:10.
- Monday to Friday from 10am to 5.15pm
- Saturday from 10am to 2.15pm
- Closed on Sundays and public holidays
Boat tour departures
- Monday to Saturday. From 11am to 3pm, every hour (Closed on Sundays)
- Please go first to stop 1 of the tourist bus to exchange your boat ticket
- April to September: Monday closed. Tuesday to Saturday 10am-7pm. Sunday 10am-3pm
- October to March: Monday closed. Tuesday to Saturday 10am-6pm. Sundays and bank holidays 10am-3pm
- Closed December 25th, January 1st and 5th and April 9th
Es Baluard Museum
- Tuesday to Saturday: from 10am to 4pm
- Sunday: from 10am to 3pm.
- Monday closed
Soft drink or sangría at Café Maura: (Street Antoni Maura, 6) or Bodega Mayor (Plaza Mayor, 11)
3-for-2 offer at Heladería Iceberg: (Street Palau Reial, 3)
City Sightseeing mask or cap, map and headphones will be provided on the tour
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.