Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and Train Santander
- Hop on hop off system to discover the city along our route and plenty of bus stops
- Unlimited access to the panoramic route with our 24-hour ticket
- Train tour of the Magdalena Peninsula
- Audio commentary in different languages to learn about the history and culture of the destination
- Flexible 12-month ticket
(B) Paseo Pereda / Centro Botín
Palacio de Festivales / Planetario
Palacio de la Magdalena
Playa del Sardinero / Casino
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Panoramic route with 10 stops
- Audio guide in 4 languages
- Train tour
Enjoy Santander's sea breeze and discover its main attractions with City Sightseeing. Hop on board our iconic red buses and discover the beautiful views of the capital of Cantabria. The route starts next to Santander Cathedral. From here you will enjoy an interesting route along the coast, with stops at the most important monuments and places of Santander, such as Puerto Chico, the Maritime Museum or Palacio de Festivales.
One of the most important stops on the route is the Magdalena Peninsula. From here you can combine your ticket with the tourist train tour around this beautiful spot. On this tour you will see the surroundings of the peninsula until you reach the highest part, where you will find the Magdalena Palace, an icon of the city. Here you can stop to visit the area at your own pace. Take a look at the impressive cliffs or enjoy the views of the huge beaches of the Sardinero.
Once you finish the tour in our tourist train you can hop back on the open-top buses to continue your route around Santander. You can stop in front of the Sardinero beaches and visit its elegant Casino, whose building has been declared of Cultural Interest.
On board our tour you can also reach the Cabo Mayor lighthouse or visit the Mataleñas and Las Llamas parks. Get the most complete experience in Santander with City Sightseeing!
Before you Go
- Monday-Friday: frequency every 75 minutes
- Saturday and Sunday: frequency every 35/40 minutes
- Winter: 10 am to 2 pm and 3.30 pm to 6.30 pm
- Summer: 10 am to 2 pm and 3.30 pm to 8 pm
- Frequency: every 15-20 minutes
- Starting point: bus stop 5 (Magdalena Peninsula)
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.